Social/ Communications Manager
As one of Huawei’s three business groups, Huawei Consumer BG covers smartphones, PC and tablets, wearables, mobile broadband device, family device and device cloud service, and is the second largest smartphone manufacturer in the world.
Huawei Consumer Business Group is seeking a dynamic and highly organized candidate with strong leadership skills, digital experience and entrepreneurial mindset.
This is a great role for an ambitious and innovative candidate to join and be part of dynamic and expanding Qatar team for the world’s leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director.
1. Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Ability to lead Integrated Marketing Campaigns according to brand annual strategy
2. Social Media Management
- Ability to lead and implement creative strategies for building Huawei’s overall social media presence/audience across digital platforms in Qatar
- Ability to develop and to liaise with HQ teams on social strategy and calendar planning; and to develop and implement an localized content plan and calendar
3. Develop and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Lead, develop and deliver digital marketing plans
- Remain ahead of social media trends and lead and manage agencies to create and execute innovative social media strategies and partnerships
4. Media Buy
- Plan and execute all website, search (SEO/SEM), marketing database, email, social media (FB/ Instagram/ YouTube, etc.), and display advertising campaigns to provide best exposure
- Create and maintain the relationship with digital media sources such as KOLs
- Monitor and track the performance and ROI analysis to optimize digital spend
Desired skills and experience
- Experience in developing and managing social media campaigns
- Experience in leading integrated marketing strategies
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strategic thinking, analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- Experience in FMCG/ retail industry is a plus
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in 4A/ digital/ PR agency
- Or equivalent experience in-house brand manage roles
- University degree or above in marketing/ communication related major
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Creative; strong interpersonal skills and coordination abilities
- Self-motivated, proactive
- Action oriented and with a strong drive for results