Cooper Fitch have been retained by a big consultancy that is looking to recruit a Senior Consultant/Manager to be based in Qatar. Must be a bilingual English/Arabic speaker.
Please note, candidates must match the Job Description in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Candidates can apply directly or email email@example.com
Due to high volume of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
As Senior Consultant/Manager – IT Advisory, you’ll display a very high level of competency inproposal development and/or technical knowledge, as well as a good understanding of internal operations. You’ll also have strong client delivery and engagement management experience.
- Lead IT Advisory Services engagements in various industries
- Plan, prepare and review deliverables in various forms including written reports, presentations and discussions with clients, internal teams and other parties
- Communicate significant issues, fees, and estimates-to-complete to clients
- Leverage client relationships to drive new business opportunities
- Build strong internal relationships within internal Advisory Services and with other services across the organization
- Build strong, long-term relationships with key client sponsors
- Manage risk of delivery on client engagements
Technical skills requirements
Knowledge and experience of a number of the following areas:
- IT program assurance
- IT governance and management
- Business architecture and IT strategy
- Solution architecture (including data, enterprise and technical)
- Technology sourcing for transformation
- Information security and Business continuity management
- Systems delivery, support and advice
- Systems integration, support and advice
- IT service management and delivery
- ERP implementation experience
- Relevant major packaged enabled enterprise transformation programs (ERP, SCM, CRM, business intelligence)
- Relevant major software packages (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Siebel, PeopleSoft, Hyperion)
- Demonstrated track record with minimum of 6 – 8 years of work experience with a blue chip consulting organization and/or blue chip organization, either within technology or IT Advisory
- Strong academic record including a degree in IT or Engineering
- Professional certifications such as PMP, ITIL,Cobit, CISA,BCM etc.are highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in business / proposal development