- The Marketing & Communications Department is responsible for planning, organising, monitoring and controlling communications and marketing activities, including public relations, media and social media, events, films, photography, content, sponsorship and branding in accordance with the client’s strategic programme direction.
- The Marketing & Communications Department is responsible for leading the creation and maintenance of linkages with local governmental and non-governmental stakeholders and businesses in order to help to reach its vision.
- The job holder supports the Head of Digital Marketing in the creation of all digital marketing activities in accordance with the cient and Marketing & Communications Business Plan.
- Assist in the implementation of the Digital Marketing strategy in alignment with our overarching communications goals and the Marketing & Communications strategy.
- Uploading various types of content on the website (e.g. text, images, video, audio etc) on a daily basis, ensuring consistent and attractive layout across different platforms.
- Carry out search engine optimisation.
- Provide guidance and support on optimising content for online delivery.
- Use Adobe suite to manipulate images and multimedia content for attractive online presentation.
- Test and provide feedback on website and CMS technical developments.
- Generate and maintain up to date website statistics.
- Support the design and implementation of all experiential marketing resources.
- Support digital marketing efforts of internal and external stakeholders, as required.
- Assist in the creation of engaging and informative digital marketing projects.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor directly related or relevant to the job.
Ensure the assigned responsibilities are delivered:
- to a high standard of quality and timeliness
- in full compliance with the Quality Policy and the Safety and Security rules and requirements
- in line with any standards and objectives designated in the Employee Performance Management system
Qualifications, experience and skills :
· Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Media, Public Relations and Communications or relevant discipline.
· Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Media or equivalent is an advantage.
· Minimum 4 years of experience in digital preferably in a sports-oriented organisation
· Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
· Familiarity with digital technologies and concepts
· Familiarity with the use of content management systems and the ability to optimise all types of content for digital use
· Strong grasp of UX
· Knowledge of search engine optimisation
· Experience with editing images using Photoshop and Illustrator
· HTML5 and CSS skills will be an advantage
· Excellent spoken and written English, including good spelling and grammar
· Experience of working in multi-language sites will be considered an advantage
· Analytical and problem-solving skills and creativity
· Precise attention to detail and accuracy
· Flexibility and a related ability to work autonomously
· Experience working cross-functionally and comfort interacting with other employees at all levels.
· Experience working in highly diverse, multi-lingual environment
· Excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
· A team player willing to work on tight timelines and pitch in when needed
· Ability to maintain quality standards while meeting tight deadlines
· A positive attitude, patience and persistence, especially when dealing with various internal and external stakeholders.
Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.